It’s done! I managed to fix those nagging issues and, as a bonus, I made some more additions as well.
– There is now a seperate sub-attack button, but you can still use Up+Attack, though this can be toggled if you so desire in the customisation exe. I’m considering dropping the Up+Attack thing entirely to make way for attacks that can be aimed Metroid-style. Like Bass. The Up+Attack method is more reccomended for use with a keyboard. Don’t use the 360 controller’s D-Pad, it is terrible.
– The character select screen has been modified. There is a LOT more space for future additions.
Also, Xbox 360 controller support. You might wanna experiment with the control configuration.
And lastly, as I neglected to mention this in the readme, the configuration exe is controlled via the mouse. Just click on the control tags once each, and after clicking one, press the desired button. There’s also buttons to save and load your configurations. It’s somewhat crude, but it works.
Edit: Deleted due to a problem that I hadn’t forseen that was reported to me. Fixed version coming right up.